Independence with a side of security
Our community is designed to maximize the independence of those we serve while offering help with everyday activities when necessary. Because our accredited Life Plan Retirement Community offers a full continuum of care, residents can also move seamlessly from one level of care to another, based on their needs. This not only removes the stress of planning a more significant move but also ensures financial predictability.
Four Seasons offers a wide variety of apartments and spacious floor plans, all designed to make life easier and more convenient. Our entire community is all connected and on a single level, so getting around is simple and there are no stairs or elevators to deal with. Apartments come in studio, one- or two-bedroom, open layouts as well as patios looking out on our beautiful courtyard.
Independent Living apartment features and services:
- Solid wood frame kitchen cabinets
- Electric stove
- Refrigerator with ice maker
- Dishwasher in many apartments
- Washer and dryer in many apartments
- High-quality wall-to-wall carpet in the living room, bedroom, and den
- Sunroom in some apartments
- Convenient parking and garages
- Extra storage space
- Attractive outdoor landscaping
- Emergency response system
Developed by Four Seasons, Columbus’ leading life plan community, Athens Crossing will be anchored by a centrally located clubhouse with a private indoor pool, a state-of-the-art fitness center, game rooms, and a social club. Our 40-acre neighborhood also will feature walking paths, a leash-free dog park, and open spaces for outdoor events.
3505 Athens Way, Columbus, IN 47203
Take advantage of added freedom while maintaining a spirited and active lifestyle with more opportunities to pursue passions and to simply enjoy life to the fullest. Our professional, attentive staff members are available 24 hours a day and every resident has the security of a state-of-the-art wireless emergency call system. Assisted living at Four Seasons is simply an ideal place to enjoy a beautiful lifestyle as well as greater peace of mind.
Providing the very best in daily support
Right within our community, we offer a full range of care services to meet the needs of residents who may require any level of assistance. This, of course, is a source of great peace of mind for people who live at Four Seasons because, should they ever need care, the very best will be readily available in a place that’s already home to them. All residential apartments are licensed for assisted living so there is no need to change residences if supportive services are needed.
Our highly trained, highly caring staff members provide care at every level, including Assisted Living, Memory Support, and Skilled Nursing, and are available round-the-clock to ensure the safety and comfort of residents. And each person who serves at Four Seasons is always committed to delivering the best service and providing personal care with a deep understanding of the individuals who live here.
Some of the services available in Assisted Living include:
- Medication management and administration
- Minor treatments or other nursing services
- Assistance with bathing and shampooing
- Assistance with grooming and dressing
- Extra daily housekeeping services such as making beds, personal laundry, and tidying the apartment
- Reminder services and mobility assistance to and from meals and activities
In keeping with our mission to provide a comprehensive continuum of care to our residents and the community, Four Seasons is proud to offer a specialized setting designed for residents with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of memory loss. Our supportive, caring, and nurturing staff members employ the most up-to-date knowledge and training to offer the best possible care to residents as well as support to their families. Members of the staff are on-hand 24 hours a day and work to promote engagement in everyday life.
Health & Rehab
Our Medicare-certified Health and Rehabilitation Center plays an important role in the continuum of care at Four Seasons. Whether for a short-term stay to recover from surgery or an illness or for long-term skilled nursing, residents will receive the finest possible care in a comfortable, residential-style atmosphere. Residents from both Four Seasons and from the surrounding community are welcomed at The Health and Rehabilitation Center.
Continuing Care plan
Residents who enter Four Seasons under a continuing care residency agreement pay an initial (one-time only) entrance fee and a monthly service fee throughout their residency. All continuing care agreements provide the following:
- Priority access to on-site health care services, should the need arise;
- Sixty free days in the Health and Rehabilitation Center (per contract);
- Access to all the services and amenities available at Four Seasons;
- Lower monthly service fee than the fees required for rental plans;
- The opportunity to apply for charitable care if your financial resources are exhausted through no fault of your own; and
- A medical tax deduction (calculated annually) for a portion of entrance fees and monthly services fees.
The terms and benefits of the various continuing care residency agreements are the same except for the fees charges and the refund policies. The monthly service fee is the same for the Declining Refund and Return of Capital plans.
Monthly rental plan
Residents who enter Four Seasons with a rental residency agreement pay no entrance fee. All monthly rental plans include the following:
- Priority access to health care services should the need arise;
- Access to all the services and amenities available at Four Seasons; and
- A medical tax deduction (calculated annually) for a portion of the monthly service fees.