The perfect blend for perfect retirement living.
Each of the four seasons we experience every year brings unique beauty, flavors, character and celebrations. Embracing them all means embracing diversity and spirit—and that’s what life at Four Seasons is all about. Within our warm, close-knit community, people with all types of backgrounds come together to share in the special opportunities that each day has to offer. And here, the opportunities are endless.
We are a non-profit continuing care retirement community founded in 1967. A continuing care retirement community, or CCRC, offers quality senior housing, freedom from the responsibilities of home maintenance, and the security of an on-site continuum of care.
CCRCs provide individuals age 62 and over with:
• The privacy of an apartment and the companionship of community life;
• A wide range of helpful services such as housekeeping, transportation and home maintenance;
• A variety of amenities such as a fitness center, library, inter-denominational chapel and dining venues;
• A full calendar of engaging activities, including social, recreational, spiritual and educational opportunities; and
• A continuum of on-site health care that includes assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing, and rehabilitation services.
Take a short tour of Four Seasons.