As part of our full continuum of health care services, Four Seasons offers our specialized Memory Support program for residents who have Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of memory loss. Our supportive, caring and nurturing staff members employ the most up-to-date knowledge and training to offer the best possible care to residents as well as support to their families. Members of the staff are on-hand 24 hours a day and work to promote engagement in everyday life.
Our highest goal in providing Memory Support is enhancing the quality of life for individuals with memory loss, as well as their family caregivers. We understand the emotional stress memory loss can put on families and we strive to create an environment in which family members feel comfortable joining their loved ones for meals, activities and quiet visits.
Memory Care Apartments include the following features and services:
• Three meals a day including snackss
• Assisted Living Program Services
• Cable TV
• Utilities (except for telephone)
• Wireless Internet
• Personal laundry services
• Weekly housekeeping with daily tidying and bed-making services
• 24-hour staffing and security
• 24-hour nursing services
• Emergency call system in each apartment
• Attractive floor coverings and window blinds
• Maintenance services