Prior to becoming a resident of Four Seasons, you will have the opportunity to select a residency agreement with the financial plan that best suits your situation and preferences. The following information is provided to assist you in better understanding the options available to you. Four Seasons offers two major types of financial plans with their residency agreements: continuing care and monthly rental plans.
Monthly Rental Plan
Residents who enter Four Seasons with a rental residency agreement pay no entrance fee. All monthly rental plans include the following:
- Priority access to health care services should the need arise;
- Access to all the services and amenities available at Four Seasons; and
- A medical tax deduction (calculated annually) for a portion of the monthly service fees.
For more information, please call 812-372-8481 to schedule an appointment to review the available options in more detail.
Continuing Care Plan
Residents who enter Four Seasons under a continuing care residency agreement pay an initial (one time only) entrance fee and a monthly service fee throughout their residency. All continuing care agreements provide the following:
- Priority access to on-site health care services, should the need arise;
- Sixty free days in the Health and Rehabilitation Center (per contract);
- Access to all the services and amenities available at Four Seasons;
- Lower monthly service fee than the fees required for rental plans;
- The opportunity to apply for charitable care if your financial resources are exhausted through no fault of your own; and
- A medical tax deduction (calculated annually) for a portion of entrance fees and monthly services fees.
The terms and benefits of the various continuing care residency agreements are the same with the exception of the fees charges and the refund policies. The monthly service fee is the same for both the Declining Refund and Return of Capital plans.
Declining Refund Option
With this option, should you move permanently from Four Seasons, the potential refund is based on 90% of the entrance fee and declines each month of residency until it is fully exhausted at the end of 48 months, as per the terms of the residency agreement.
Return of Capital Option
Under this option, if you should move permanently from Four Seasons at any time, up to 80% of the entrance fee would be refunded to you or your estate as per the terms of the residency agreement.